Skip to content
How to use OpenTrak with ...
- Helium Integration
- Goto Helium Console.
- Add your WisNode Tracker to the console. See Instructions.
- To add a Integration, go to Integrations on the left-hand menu. Select the integration to add – in this case, the HTTP integration.
- The next step is to paste the HTTP endpoint.
https://open-trak.org/addlocation/ under endpoint URL.
- HTTP Header and Value are not required and those can be left blank.
- Lastly, provide a name for the integration.
- Click Add Integration.
- Goto Flows > Devices
- Drag and Drop the Device to the Dashboard
- Goto Flows > Integrations
- Drag and Drop the Integration we just added to the Dashboard
- Connect Device to Integration in the Dashboard
- Your device should start sending location data to Open-Trak.org
- Your device’s location can be accessed from
https://open-trak.org/tracker/YOURDEVICEEUI. Example if your Device EUI is ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP, you can goto
- Alternatively, you can goto OpenTrak and enter your Device EUI in the search box.